SASCRS 2017 17th International Biennial Congress
Durban, South Africa - 26 to 29 July 2017
You are hereby cordially invited to participate in the SASCRS 2017 Congress to be held from 26 to 29 July 2017 in the Durban International Convention Centre, South Africa.
SASCRS 2017 Congress Durban, South Africa
26 - 29 Jul 2017
Link to 2017 congress page
Congress Invitation Brochure: Click on the image
Post Congress Tour
30 Jul - 2 Aug 2017
Phinda Private Game Reserve
Link to Phinda and Tours page
Forest Lodge brochure: Click on the image
(Download Intent to Exhibit form)sascrs2017_intent_to_exhibit.pdf
Registration Fees will be published in 2017
Congress Oganiser & Secretariat
DCOM (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 9675, Centurion
0046 South Africa
Passport & Visa
When arriving at the port of entry in South Africa have the following ready:
- A passport is necessary for all visitors.
- Passports must be valid for six months from the visa’s date of entry.
- Your passport must have at least 3x blank pages.
- Air ticket/s and/or tour itinerary*
- Foreign Passport holders must make arrangements for their own visas prior to departing depending on their nationality.
- Please check with the immigration or consulate in your country if you require a visa.
Travelling with children under the age of 18
New Requirements effective 1 June 2015 for children (local or foreign)travelling through South African ports of entry.
Read Detailed information on documentation required when Children under the age of 18 are travelling to or from South Africa.