SASCRS 2017 Congress | 26 - 29 July 2017 | Durban ICC South Africa
NEW EARLY BIRD deadline: 30 June
Main Program for Ophthalmologists
Main Program for Ophthalmologists - Click here - PDF v0626
- Courses program will be available soon
Ophthalmic Personnel Two-day Program + Receptionist’s Course
SASCRS 2017 26-29 Jul
Ophthalmologist / Registrar / Medical Officer / Doctor / Accompanying Guest
- Attendance for 1 day only the rate is 50% of the fee applicable to the type and date of registration
- Please complete the form and send a note with the day/s you wish to attend to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (alt email@example.com)
- Attendance for 2 days or more: Full fee will be payable
Groups: Ophthalmic Personnel / Registrars / Medical Officers
Register a group of registrars, medical officers or personnel from the same practice / hospital
- Online Group (PDF) form page 1 (up to 3 names - v0626
- Online Group (PDF) form page 2 (add more names)
[Download and Print form - v0626 ][#file_385e67c937#)
Note: 10% discount will apply for groups of 6 or more personnel from the same practice
ie: Administrator / Assistant / Community field worker / Nurse / Ocularist / Orthoptist / Practice Manager
- Access to the main program is included in the registration fee
- Online PDF Registration - v0626
- Online mobile friendly registration
- [Download and Print form - v0626 ][#file_385e67c937#)
Book your stand space or Register here
Congress Oganiser & Secretariat
DCOM (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 9675, Centurion
0046 South Africa
Passport & Visa
When arriving at the port of entry in South Africa have the following ready:
- A passport is necessary for all visitors.
- Passports must be valid for six months from the visa’s date of entry.
- Your passport must have at least 3x blank pages.
- Air ticket/s and/or tour itinerary*
- Foreign Passport holders must make arrangements for their own visas prior to departing depending on their nationality.
- Please check with the immigration or consulate in your country if you require a visa.
Travelling with children under the age of 18
New Requirements effective 1 June 2015 for children (local or foreign)travelling through South African ports of entry.
Read Detailed information on documentation required when Children under the age of 18 are travelling to or from South Africa.