18th Biennial International Congress on Anterior Segment Diseases and Surgery
We are looking forward to the 2019 congress, which will be held in July / August at the Sandton Convention Centre, Sandton, Johannesburg South Africa.
Post Congress Tour: Big 5 wildlife Safari (Rates available in February 2018)
Venue: Sandton Convention Centre
Watch this space!
- Final dates will be published September 2017
- Abstract submissions open February 2018
- Registrations open February 2018
- Exhibition bookings open February 2018
- Congress Tour bookings open February 2018
Visit this website regularly for new information.
Previous congress programs
SASCRS 2017 Congress
26 - 29 July 2017
Durban ICC South Africa
On behalf of the SASCRS EXCO and Organisers, we hereby thank our Speakers, Delegates, Sponsors and Exhibitors for their participation and valuable contributions to a successful SASCRS 2017 congress.
Presentations will soon be available for on the OSSA website www.ossa.co.za
Congress Oganiser & Secretariat
DCOM (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 9675, Centurion
0046 South Africa
Passport & Visa
- A passport is necessary for all visitors.
- Passports must be valid for six months from the visa’s date of entry.
- Your passport must have at least 3x blank pages.
- Air ticket/s and/or tour itinerary*
- Foreign Passport holders must make arrangements for their own visas prior to departing depending on their nationality.
- Please check with the immigration or consulate in your country if you require a visa.
Travelling with children under the age of 18
New Requirements effective 1 June 2015 for children (local or foreign)travelling through South African ports of entry.
Read Detailed information on documentation required when Children under the age of 18 are travelling to or from South Africa.