SASCRS 2017 17th International Biennial Congress
Durban, South Africa - 26 to 30 July 2017
You are hereby cordially invited to participate in the SASCRS 2017 Congress to be held from 26 to 30 July 2017 in the Elangeni & Maharani Hotel in Durban, South Africa.
SASCRS 2017 Congress Durban, South Africa
26 - 30 Jul 2017
Link to 2017 congress page
Congress brochure: Click on the image
Post Congress Tour
30 Jul - 2 Aug 2017
Phinda Private Game Reserve
Link to Phinda and Tours page
Forest Lodge brochure: Click on the image
Registration Fees will be published in August 2016
Congress Oganiser & Secretariat
DCOM (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 9675, Centurion
0046 South Africa
Optional Tours in and around SA
PASSPORT & VISA
When arriving at the port of entry in South Africa have the following ready:
* A passport is necessary for all visitors.
* Passports must be valid for six months from the visa’s date of entry.
* Your passport must have at least 3x blank pages.
Air ticket/s and/or tour itinerary
* Foreign Passport holders must make arrangements for their own visas prior to departing depending on their nationality.
* Please check with the immigration or consulate in your country if you require a visa.
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN - New Government Regulation
- The South African Department of Home Affairs has started to implement a NEW REGULATION THAT ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 traveling to or from South Africa - both local and foreigners.
Visit www.dha.gov.za for detailed information on documentation required when Children under the age of 18 are traveling to or from South Africa.*